About Online Georgia Driver Education
GADriversed.com offers a 30-hour Georgia Driver Education Course entirely online for teens looking to apply for a Class D driver's license. This course is Department of Driver Services (DDS) approved to help meet the state of Georgia's Joshua's Law Requirement. Get your Georgia driver education certificate of completion delivered instantly after completing the course!
- Course consists of 10 units broken down into individual lessons.
- Every unit contains images, videos and quizzes to prepare you for the final exam.
- Course requires a minimum of 30 hours to complete, under Georgia state law.
- You can complete the course in sections. The system saves your progress when you log off.
- At the end of your course, you will receive material and instructions needed to fulfill the rest your Joshua’s Law requirement if you have yet to do so.
- Live chat, email and phone customer support will be available 24/7 for help.
By taking this course you will receive the following:
- 24/7 access
- Log off as many times as you need and complete the course in sections
- Tips on what you need to get your driver's license
- Customer support and course trainers available through live chat or telephone
- Get your Certificate of Completion delivered via email instantly after graduation